Here are some sketches that I have come up with for the projects coming up.  I will have Adobe soon.  The words I chose were mountain, cut and kooky. I did several sketches before doing the final ones.  I think I am going to go with kooky to do in Illustrator. I came up with mountain quite easily, well the idea I want to convey, I just had to figure out how I wanted to execute it.  Cut came to be from several similar sketches, they didn't very much, just small differences.  Kooky was fun, I saw the word and pictured a kooky face.  Again many of these images were similar, but I had done the lettering several different ways.  It looks like I can make it very fun, yet manageable.  I am also attaching the other projects that I sketched out here since I can't use Illustrator quite yet.







yet, I have just been sketching out ideas.

Comments

Popular Posts